Utah Payday And Installment Loans
Easy, quick and customer-friendly lending service, this is what you think when you wish to grab a loan. Whenever you feel tight on your budget and have to pay some emergency funds, payday loans and installment loans in Utah are available to meet your needs. Residents of Utah can feel glad to avail payday loans and installment loans to live a feasible and smooth financial life.
We feel proud to provide the easy and effective financial assistance to the salaried class people during their critical financial time. Benefits of choosing us as a lender provider are as follows:
We are easy, fast and 24/7 available at your service.
Make the application process simple and hassle-free.
All the loan transactions are discreet.
We are devoted to handle your loan request for the third lending party as speedily and as professionally as possible.
To have more flexibility and control over your cash flows, payday loans in Utah is beneficial. Whatever financial need you might have, we are one stop money shop for you!
Learn About Loan Amount, Rates, Duration And Other Attached Fees Of Loan In Utah:
Loan Amount And The Tenure:
Residents of Utah are allowed to borrow the small amount of up to $750. The duration can be varied from 14 to 31 days. Limit of borrowing is determined on individual basis i.e. on their income and other factors.
APR, Rates and Fees:
1. APR for loan is 360 percent.
2. The accrued interest charged on daily basis is 0.9863014 percent
3. Finance charge for per $100 for 14 days is $13.81 and for 30 days are $29.59
Extension Of Loan:
1. The maximum number of extension on payday loans in Utah is four. Lender offers four per equal installment payment method to the borrower who is unable to repay in the scheduled date.
2. We always advise you to pay off the partial loan amount of loan while making a request for an extension.
3.Duration of loan including the extension period should not exceed more than 70 days from the original date.
Pay off the loan amount in full and on scheduled date to maximize the value of loan on your next borrowing and save more fees.